Attorney Ciarimboli became a partner in the firm of Fellerman & Ciarimboli in 2005, where he concentrates his practice on representing the victims of trucking and auto accidents, as well as medical malpractices cases. He has helped achieve settlements on behalf of his clients in excess of $30 million in personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death suits.
In addition, Attorney Ciarimboli has successfully litigated cases involving trucking and automobile accidents, defective products, premise liability, cancer misdiagnosis, and other medical malpractice cases.
Attorney Ciarimboli earned a dual degree from Wilkes University in Engineering and Applied Science and Political Science and his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law. While at Duquesne, he was admitted to the Order of Barristers for Excellence in Courtroom Advocacy and was named a national semi-finalist in the American Trial Lawyers Association Moot Court Competition. Prior to joining Fellerman & Ciarimboli, he served as a law clerk to the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Attorney Ciarimboli also serves on the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Rules Committee for the Luzerne County Bar Association.
With his thriving law career and success on behalf of his clients, Attorney Ciarimboli feels his most challenging and rewarding accomplishments are being married to his wife, Jennifer, and raising four wonderful children, Jake, Josh, Sophia, and Tessa. They all reside in a 105-year-old farmhouse with their two dogs, two cats, eight chickens and a rooster.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- National College of Advocacy
- Board of Regents Member, American Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
Attorney Ciarimboli is an involved and active member of his community. In an effort to save young lives, Attorneys Ed Ciarimboli and Greg Fellerman began the “Safe Prom Pledge” in 2010, as a way to promote a safe prom night out for area high school students. Attorneys Ciarimboli and Fellerman have traveled to many area high schools over the past five years, speaking to more than 20,000 high school students about the dangers of drinking and driving.
- Board of Trustees, Wilkes University
- Board member, The ARC
- Board member, Wilkes-Barre YMCA
“When I had an accident happen during a surgery In 2017, I was referred to Ed Ciarimboli and his partner Cory Suda for a lawsuit. They handled my case very well and kept me updated during the whole process. By January of 2019 the case was settled and both sides settled. I greatly appreciate all the help they did and would refer them to anyone!” – Kaitlin Isherwood
“Eddie, Harry, and the staff were exceptional. They promptly returned voicemails and emails and handled our concerns with great care. Whenever we needed to meet, they were very flexible with their times. They even stayed late because we work during the day. I couldn’t have asked for a better attorney and team. You all were wonderful. I would certainly recommend them to anyone. Thanks, guys!!!” – Krystal Sperlazzo
“I am an Attorney who has referred many personal injury clients to Fellerman and Ciarimboli. Not only do I trust them with my clients but I have referred my own family and personal friends. Ed and Harry have worked hard and achieved great results. I recommend them without reservation.” – T. Petty
- “Developing a Discovery Plan,” 2018 AAJ Convention (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- “Developing a Discovery Plan,” 2018 AAJ Advanced Depositions College (New Orleans, LA)
- 2018 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- “Deposing the Defense Medical Expert,” 2018 AAJ Maui Winter Convention
- “The EMR and Audit Trail,” 2018 AAJ Maui Winter Convention
- 2017 AAJ Advanced Depositions College (New Orleans, LA)
- 2017 AAJ Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course (Harvard Law School)
- 2017 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Minneapolis, MN)
- 2017 ATAA Trucking Seminar
- “Using Trucking Company Manuals,” 2017 New Jersey Trial Lawyers Boardwalk Seminar
- “Handling U-Turn Cases,” 2016 Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (Nashville, TN)
- 2016 AAJ Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course: The Art of Persuasion (Harvard Law School)
- “Motor Carrier Training,” 2016 AAJ Trucking College (Dallas, TX)
- 2016 AAJ Case Plus: Focus Groups for Plaintiff’s Cases (Houston, TX)
- 2016 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Charlotte, NC)
- 2016 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Essentials of Civil Litigation (Atlanta, GA)
- 2016 ATAA Trucking Seminar
- 2016 AAJ Advanced Depositions College (New Orleans, LA)
- “No U-Turns Ever,” 2015 AAJ Summer Convention
- 2015 AAJ Winter Convention -Palm Springs
- 2015 AAJ Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course: The Art of Persuasion (Harvard Law School)
- 2015 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Charlotte, NC)