Attorney Matthew Reed joined the Fellerman & Ciarimboli law firm in 2014. Prior to that, he clerked for the Honorable Margaret Bisignani Moyle and the Honorable Trish Corbett in Lackawanna County’s Family Court System. During that time, he assisted primarily with Child Custody and Protection from Abuse disputes. He is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Attorney Reed graduated summa cum laude from Drexel University’s Earle Mack School of Law where he studied Intellectual Property. Prior to that, he graduated cum laude from Keystone College with a Bachelor’s of Communication Arts and Humanities and also attended the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing Michigan. Attorney Reed performed more than 50 hours of Pro Bono Service for the Court of Common Pleas Family Court Division’s Domestic Violence Unit during law school while conjunctively clerking for the Honorable Lynne A. Sitarski, United States Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He also helped prepare local elementary school children for a mock trial competition through the Philadelphia Athletic League.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- The Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Drexel University Best Student Performance Award – Property Law
- Drexel University Best Student Performance Award – Civil Litigation Remedies
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School Sol Siegel Memorial Award for Excellence in the field of Contract Law
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School Certificate of Merit Award
- Portland Community Arts Council
- Philadelphia Athletic League