Attorney Clark is committed to achieving the best results for her clients and getting them the compensation they deserve. She joined Fellerman & Ciarimboli in 2013 and currently concentrates her practice on personal injury, premises liability, medical malpractice, auto accidents, truck accidents, and workers’ compensation cases.
Throughout her legal career, she has handled a multitude of cases in both state and federal court, including personal injury litigation, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation and vehicle accidents, as well as contract and partnership disputes, employee discrimination, banking and commercial litigation.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Attorney Clark earned a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh, where she was on the Dean’s list, and her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law. While at Duquesne, she received the CALI of Award of Excellence in Law and Medicine. Her previous legal experience has included serving as a law clerk with McGuire Woods in Pittsburgh and serving as a clerk with the Allegheny County District Attorneys Office. Prior to returning home to northeast Pennsylvania, she worked for one of the largest law firms in the country, Jones Day in Pittsburgh.
Attorney Clark resides in Dunmore, where she spends time with her husband, Tom Clark, and their sons, Tommy and Ryan. She also enjoys travel, physical fitness and spending time with family and friends.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Member, Luzerne County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, The American Association For Justice
- Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Recognized as a 2014 Pennsylvania Outstanding Young Lawyer by Philadelphia Magazine
- Recognized as a 2016 Top Outstanding Young Lawyer 2016 by Philadelphia Magazine
- Board member, Lackawanna County Human Services
- Board member, Day Nursery Association