Areas of Practice:
Personal Injury Litigation with a focus on tractor-trailer accidents, medical malpractice and auto accidents
NOTEWORTHY TRUCKING VERDICT
#1 Tractor Trailer Verdict in Pennsylvania in 2011 (Gfroehrer v. Werner $4,000,000)
Over $25,000,000 recovered for victims & families
TRUCKING RELATED ORGANIZATIONS
- Top Ten Attorney – Pennsylvania Trucking Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Regents – Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Member AAJ Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Board of Governors National College of Advocacy
- Board of Governors Pennsylvania Association of Justice
TRUCKING RELATED PRESENTATIONS
- No U-Turns Ever AAJ Sumer Convention 2015
- Distracted Driving Training AAJ Trucking College 2016
- Handling U-Turn Cases Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys 2016
- Litigating Trucking Cases CJA Seminar 2017
TRUCKING RELATED WEBINARS
- U-Turn and Left Turn Cases Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys March 2017
- Handling Hazardous Weather Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys August 2017
- Motor Carrier Manuals in U-Turn Cases Florida Trial Lawyers Association August 2017
TRUCKING RELATED ARTICLES
- Picking a Jury in a Trucking Case AAJ 2015
- No U-Turn Evers AAJ 2014
- Black Ice “Friend or Foe” AAJ 2016
- Super Lawyer 2005 – 2018
Nations Top One Percent National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Attorney Ciarimboli became a partner in the firm of Fellerman & Ciarimboli in 2005, where he concentrates his practice on representing the victims of trucking and auto accidents, as well as medical malpractices cases. He has helped achieve settlements on behalf of his clients in excess of $30 million dollars in personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death suits.
In addition, Attorney Ciarimboli has successfully litigated cases involving trucking and automobile accidents, defective products, premise liability, cancer misdiagnosis and other medical malpractice cases.
Attorney Ciarimboli earned a dual degree from Wilkes University in Engineering and Applied Science and Political Science and his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law. While at Duquesne, he was admitted to the Order of Barristers for Excellence in Courtroom Advocacy and was named a national semi-finalist in the American Trial Lawyers Association Moot Court Competition. Prior to joining Fellerman & Ciarimboli, he served as a law clerk to the Luzerne County court of Common Pleas and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Attorney Ciarimboli has been named by the rating service Super Lawyers, as as a rising star in 2005-2008, and 2010-2012 – for his “high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2005 – 2012
- Recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer 2013 – 2015
- Named “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Board member, The ARC
- Board member, Volunteers of America
- Board member, Wilkes-Barre YMCA
Ed Ciarimboli is likable, he’s honorable and you can see it.
-Bill Glose, writing about Ed in the Dec. 2008 publication Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2008. (courtesy: Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2008) Read the entire article
Attorney Ciarimboli also serves on the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Rules Committee for the Luzerne County Bar Association.
He is an involved and active member of his community. In an effort to save young lives, Attorneys Ed Ciarimboli and Greg Fellerman began the “Safe Prom Pledge” in 2010, as a way to promote a safe prom night out for area high school students. Attorneys Ciarimboli and Fellerman have travelled to many area high schools over the past five years, speaking to more than 20,000 high school students about the dangers of drinking and driving.
With his thriving law career and success on behalf of his clients, Attorney Ciarimboli feels his most challenging and rewarding accomplishments are being married to his wife, Jennifer, and raising four wonderful children, Jake, Josh, Sophia and Tessa. They all reside in a 105-year-old farmhouse with their two dogs, two cats, eight chickens and a rooster.
Contact Attorney Ed Ciarimboli today for free consultation by calling 570-718-1444. He will fight to get you the compensation you deserve!