If you are ever in a vehicle collision or auto accident, please follow this advice from the attorneys at Fellerman & Ciarimboli:
- Stay calm. Make sure that you and your passengers are okay. Attend to any medical needs.
- Call for help. Call 911 and give them your location. Let them know if anyone is injured so they can call for medical assistance.
- File a police report. Insist that a report is filed with the police, sheriff or highway patrol. Answer the questions the best you can but do not admit fault.
- Don’t talk to strangers. Talk to no one about the collision or your injuries except your doctor or the medical staff at the collision site. Do not talk to an insurance adjuster.
- Get the details. Make sure to write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license plate number, and driver’s license number of all persons involved in the auto accident. Get the basic contact information for all passengers and witnesses. If you have a camera or camera phone, photograph the scene including all vehicles involved and any obvious injuries.
- Do not sign anything without first speaking to a competent attorney. Truthful statements made in an attempt to be helpful can easily be misinterpreted and turned against you.
- Seek medical attention. Tell your physician or surgeon exactly how the injury occurred and describe all symptoms and complaints. Be sure to report memory problems, confusion or disorientation however minor these things may seem to you at the time.
Collisions are life-changing experiences. It is important that you have an attorney that will handle your case with personal care and compassion while aggressively fighting for the legal and medical treatment you deserve. The attorneys at Fellerman & Ciarimboli are not intimidated by insurance companies and have extensive experience dealing with them. We fight to get you the compensation you deserve, not a penny less. If we can’t take your case, we’ll happily recommend legal representatives who will.
With more than 40 years of combined experience, the personal injury attorneys at Fellerman & Ciarimboli strive to provide the best service to clients in Philadelphia, Northeast Pennsylvania, and throughout the Keystone State.