Selecting a personal injury attorney in Northeastern Pennsylvania can be a difficult task. You have several to choose from. But for your claim, you need to choose the best for your case. And whether you were in a car accident, injured by a doctor’s negligence, or hurt while on the job, you can put your trust in the Wilkes-Barre personal injury lawyers at Fellerman & Ciarimboli.
Our lawyers have the experience, the track record, and the knowledge needed to get compensation after being injured by someone’s negligence. Numbers don’t lie — with $110 million won in settlements and verdicts, we will give your case the attention it deserves. We will fight for your rights inside and outside the courtroom and will not rest until your voice is heard.
Personal Injury Claims: What You Need to Know
Accidents happen. They can’t be predicted and they can cause serious injury. If you are injured in an accident that’s caused by someone’s negligence, then you have the right to pursue legal action. But before you start a claim, there are some important facts that you should know.
For a successful personal injury claim, it all comes down to answering this one question: Is the other party responsible for your injuries? It may be a simple question, but the answer is very complex. You will need to provide proof that the individual or organization is the source of your injury. Without proof, you don’t have a case.
So how our attorneys can help you can prove fault in different personal injury claims? In the following ways:
- Auto Accidents: With traffic experts, we can recreate the accident scene to figure out what really happened before, during, and after the crash.
- Medical Malpractice: Using in-house medical experts, our medical malpractice attorneys can determine the ultimate cause of your injury and how the healthcare professional’s negligence played a part in the cause.
- Defective Products: Looking at the product itself, we will use experts to determine whether the product is truly a danger to the consumer.
- Premises Liabilty: Taking photos of the accident scene, and exmaining your injuries will help determine if the property was unsafe.
- Workers Compensation: We will talk with witnesses and examine the scene of the accident to see if unsafe work conditions exisited.
The best way to prove your claim is by contacting an experienced Wilkes-Barre personal injury attorney who can assist you with your claim.